HR & Payroll Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing /the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kundang,Rawang & Bandar Baru Sungai Buloh.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Maintain complete employee records.
- Process payroll for Qube Group on time and ensure accurate cost allocations.
- Monthly reports, journals and statutory returns such as Payroll Tax, Workers compensation etc.
- General enquiries and inquiry resolution.
- Provide cost analysis and wages information as required for budgetary purposes.
- Defining the learning strategy and recruitment, setting high standard principles and providing likely solutions.
- Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all payroll data by HR Administrators.
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions, etc.
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Utilizing outside resources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law, communicating potential changes to senior management.
- A tertiary education in Human Resource or similar.
- At least 2 years experience as Administrative or HR Executive
- Knowledge of management, supervisory, leadership methods and principles.
- Knowledge of organization, operating procedures, and policies of the human resource department.
- Fair knowledge of techniques of interviewing, selecting and recruiting applicants for employment.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and processes.
- Managing directly human resources staff: scheduling, assigning and directing work, conducting interview, hiring and orienting new staff; supervising or conducting training, coaches; evaluating and giving appraisals; and ensuring good quality of work.
- Conducting with and advising management and supervising human resource issues; investigating human resource related problems and making recommendations to the organization.
- Ensuring the execution of criminal record checks fully in a timely effective manner.
- Providing HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explaining procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Assisting in the development of human resource procedures and policies.
- Contributing to HR projects like introducing an induction program.
- Administering the performance of management system.
- Entering data into the database or HR system for maintaining accurate records.
- Providing data for and preparing management information reports and documents.
- Liaising with payroll, absence recording, and holiday recording systems.
- Administering the probationary review time periods.
- Maintaining and developing the filing system of personnel.
- Assisting the human resource officer with the maintenance and development of human resource procedures and policies.
- Advising staff regarding personnel, benefits, and pay issues.
- Administering staff benefits, programs, and events.
- Counseling applicants and employees on rules, policies, benefits, procedures and job opportunities.
- Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and preparation of employment interviews and tests.
- Performing or supervising payroll processing, developing, and implementing procedures and applications.
- Establishing, organizing and supervising the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Minimum tertiary/diploma qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years working experience preferably in sales & marketing services.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong sense of commitment.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Computer literate.
- Reporting to Project Manager.
- Responsible for achieving allocated sales target.
- Responsible for the implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
- Fully responsible for the sales related activities and its delivery at off and on site.
- Submits monthly report to the management.
Exhibition Designer /3D Designer
- Possess Degree/Diploma in interior design.
- Familiar with Autocad, 3D Max/Studio, Photoshop, Illustrator and related software.
- Fresh graduated are encouraged to apply.
- Senior Designer are welcome to apply.
- Plan & implement the design brief and concepts for projects.
- Plan & implement the job execution.
- Plan & implement the cost and expenses of project.